Friday, 12 June 2015
Don’t miss Rocket Post, Cinema Nairn’s next film, on Friday 19th June 2015.
Sit back and relax amidst the beautiful Scottish scenery and enjoy this heart-warming 1930s tale of love and postal deliveries! Filmed on Taransay in the Hebrides you’ll want to see this film over and over again.
Try to come early as we’ll be having a few sandwiches and nibbles to say farewell to two of our most loyal supporters, who are heading off to pastures new (but not as beautiful as Nairn!). So doors will open early at 6:45pm, with tea, coffee and snacks, and a bar for you to buy some drinks.
See you there!
- ▼ 2015 (15)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (25)
- Scottish Six Days Orienteering
- Inverness Film Fans
- Britain's Coolest Cinema? Part 1
- Britain's Coolest Cinema? Part 2
- Nairn Community & Arts Centre
- Greater Speyside
- Nairn Book & Arts Festival
- Nairn International Jazz Festival
- Ballerina Ballroom - Cinema of Dreams
- A Pilgrimage
- Cinema of Dreams Forum
- British Federation of Film Societies
- Heartland Film Society
- Newton Stewart Community Cinema
- Scottish Cinemas & Theatres
- The Birks Cinema, Aberfeldy
- Whithorn Community Cinema